Sunday, January 15, 2006

Being a better person

I feel this blog helps me to organize my thoughts, specially the very important thoughts about the whole cause of us being here which I rarely find enough time to think and concentrate about them. I think in a way this blog helps me to be a better person; The most important reason is that in a daily life we are so busy dealing with our relations with other people that we rarely find a proper time to sit and think of what we think about the world around us and where we are heading. Of course this has some drawbacks. The important drawback in my case is that I don't really think deep before I want to write something in here so some writings may seem unthoughtful or raw. I try to avoid these kinds of writings but clearly it is unavoidable.

No comments: