Sunday, January 16, 2005

What the hell are they thinking?

Well, my expectations from the readers of my weblog -if there is any - is not much because I update very randomly but when after a long time I see a comment in my blog I really enjoy. Then it gets totally disappointing to see a comment which has nothing to do with the things I write here.
This time it was the referendum which made me write this. Someone has written a comment and has suggested an anti-filtering technique to enter this website. Then I thought what the hell are they thinking? Have all the intellectuals of my country gone mad? Do they really think this is going to change anything?
I don't mean to be pessimistic but the truth is this time if anything is supposed to happen it won't be anything which has been seen before. This time no one will be able to predict it. There will be a completely young generation with ideas to blow minds and without a leader in an old fashion way. This is what I think and might happen just when nobody is expecting it.

No comments: