Saturday, September 16, 2006

Newyork, Newyork

Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today










I want to be a part of it, New York, New York










These vagabond shoes are longing to stray











Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York














I wanna wake up in a city that doesn't sleep










And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap











These little town blues are melting away

I'll make a brand new start of it, in old New York

If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere

It's up to you , New York, New York

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are your plans for your time in NY?

It's a wonderful place!

I was there today. It was sunny and 80 degrees...but I spent the day in the moviehouse watching 'The Ground Truth' and 'The US vs John Lennon'.

There is a lot of culture, a lot of food, a lot of fun.