Thursday, August 31, 2006

French Fever

Remember the Blog Fever that ran through the iranian youth a few years ago and everybody eventually started to write a weblog and started whining about the world? wll, it seems that something similar is happening in France. While I was there I kept writing my blog but I didn't hear anybody talk about blogs. Now in here I see my new friends from France have started to write weblogs and they do a much better job in writing about every detail and taking pictures to show what they write about. I just wish you knew French to understand what Nicco and Alice and others have written. I don't have all the blog addresses yet but I'll try to get them and put them here. I might even start writing my own french blog soon if I find the courage. It's been in my mind for a while but I didn't think I could write it without so many errors. But now, despite that, I might reconsider and start writing my fourth blog. We'll see!

No comments: