Thursday, June 15, 2006

Behind and Beyond

I'm leaving Toulouse and France in 2 days. To be honest I didn't have any hard feeling about leaving but that had to wait just a few minutes while I took a look at the photos I have taken of here. Specially other than the people which we meet everywhere what I'm going to miss the most is Canal du Midi. This canal in my opinion is the most beautiful and characterizig thing in here.
Other than this sudden feeling of sadness I don't have any regrets. I have achieved everything I came looking for. First of all, I found a meaning and direction for my life, a thing that I had lost while I was in Iran. Also, in the period of these two years that passed I got two master degrees. and most importantly I traveled a lot. I saw some limited parts of a beautiful country called France. I did a tour around Europe which I always wanted to do, visited Munich, Salzburg, Viena, Budapest and the most beautiful cities of Italy and Spain. I visited twise Norway and payed a short rapid visit to Belgium and Netherlands. I found some good friends from around the globe and also found a more global view of what the humanity is all about. One of my future tasks which I want to seriously work on will be to spread this view to reduce even just a little this ever increasing hatred going on in the world.
I'm going to visit my family for the first time in two years and after that will go to begin a new life and a new adventure in US. So what new may come...

No comments: