Friday, April 28, 2006

Europe Tour

Hi! I came back from a relatively long trip three days ago. I did an almost one month, 27 days, travel around Europe. It was everything I would have imagined it to be. It was not only a great experience to see all those places that I just had heard of them and be in the most beautiful places but I met a lot of new interesting people and I surely learned a lot.
I'll write my travel notes in my Persian blog but meanwhile I'll try to put a brief description of every step of my trip. But to give you a general idea I'll just tell you where I went now. As you know I live in south of France in a city called Toulouse. It was going to be our graduation ceremony at the end of March in Paris. So I thought why not seize this chance and continue to see other places as well. I took a back pack and after Paris started by visiting "Mont St Michel" and the region of Normandie in north of France. Then I continued to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, and Budapest. I came back to Vienna and from there continued to Venice, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Rome and Naples. After that it was almost finished so I returned to Nice and visited Monaco and Cannes for a few days before returning to Toulouse. And now here I am.
I have also taken some 3000 photos from which I have selected 600 of them and I'll try to put them gradually on Flickr with adding some notes to some of them if I can find of course enough time to do all this.
There is another strange thing I notices after coming back to Toulouse and that was concerning my English blog. For some unknown reasons there have been some 400 viewers in a period of just a fez days in the last of March. I don't know why but it felt good and encouraging to write regularly again.
So until tomorrow or a few days later.

No comments: