Tuesday, December 23, 2003

When there is Hope

It seems writing my final project will last forever and it looks as if I am bound in this university forever, but there still could be hope. I don't know what to do and the future even near future seems completely unclear.
New films help me forget the real life and continue dreaming but it could be real dangerous. Ofcourse simply being aware of this doesn't help at all when you are an addict of movies and you simply can't live without them.
The previous night was the longest night of the year. Being with friends doesn't seem to be always a pleseant. I didn't enjoy it much. And I know why. I have lost my self confidence almost totally and this is more obvious when I meet girls. Just when you begin to be sure that you know them you understand you were wrong!

No comments: